In the Life of Allie Muehe...

Thoughts and actions as of February 19th, 2006 mostly regarding my Peace Corps assignment to Uganda. I am leaving for Boston for my staging event (orientation) on March 2, 2006 and leave for Uganda on March 5, 2006.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

I died? What?

So I was called the other day by my brother because apparently someone was spreading the rumor that I died while here in Uganda. Yeah, not so funny... I thank those that were concerned for my safety and actually called my brother to confirm this piece of ridiculous news but no worries, I'm just fine and actually doing better than fine, I am really enjoying myself here. I'm getting work done and I'm still able to travel a lot; like I'm going to Kigale, Rwanda for a weekend soon to see the genocide museum and to go to Lake Kivu!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allie - I'm so glad you're alive! (No, really - that was really crazy!) I miss you so much but it's great to read your blog. Sounds like things are really going great. I'm glad you're posting again!

Love!
Shaunna

April 12, 2007 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home