In the Life of Allie Muehe...

Thoughts and actions as of February 19th, 2006 mostly regarding my Peace Corps assignment to Uganda. I am leaving for Boston for my staging event (orientation) on March 2, 2006 and leave for Uganda on March 5, 2006.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

New Phone Number!

Hello! I know I have been bad with postings..(last one in November! Sorry!) But I had an AMAZING time at home home and saw so many people-it was great! I'll get some postings up soon, I promise! Anyways, I wanted to post that I changed my cell phone number because I'm changing carriers. Now, it's 011-256-75-3010631. The country code here is 256 and I think you are supposed to dial a 011 if calling internationally from the US, so I believe this is right. Hopefully I'll talk to you soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 27, 2007 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home