In the Life of Allie Muehe...

Thoughts and actions as of February 19th, 2006 mostly regarding my Peace Corps assignment to Uganda. I am leaving for Boston for my staging event (orientation) on March 2, 2006 and leave for Uganda on March 5, 2006.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Package Thanks Update!

Hi!
I just wanted to say thanks to Carla for my package--she sent it early April and I just got it last week!!! It was awesome and worth the wait though! Also, I received a package from one of my really good friend's Aunt's family who I have never met. It was such a wonderful surprise! I absolutely love when my friends send me things to let me know that they still keep me in their thoughts even when I'm a million miles away. The fact that people who I have never met and who have only heard about my Peace Corps assignment sent me a really sweet note with a great package is amazing to me. So basically, the Horton family, you guys are awesome, thanks so much.

Anyways, back to life in Uganda...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home