In the Life of Allie Muehe...

Thoughts and actions as of February 19th, 2006 mostly regarding my Peace Corps assignment to Uganda. I am leaving for Boston for my staging event (orientation) on March 2, 2006 and leave for Uganda on March 5, 2006.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Zanzibar?

Right, so since the amount of people and the organization of the New Year's trip to Zanzibar isn't what I thought it would be, I have decided to cancel that trip. Good news: I extended my stay for home! So now I'll be home for the first few days of January before I come back to Uganda. It actually makes more sense for me to stay at home longer anyways because before my week at home wasn't long enough for all the things that I want to accomplish. And I just like being at home home with the fam and friends (-:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home