In the Life of Allie Muehe...

Thoughts and actions as of February 19th, 2006 mostly regarding my Peace Corps assignment to Uganda. I am leaving for Boston for my staging event (orientation) on March 2, 2006 and leave for Uganda on March 5, 2006.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Just to see snow...

I'm coming home for Christmas! Although I haven't earned much vacation time yet, I' just happy to be coming home for a little while. I'm first going to spend a night with my jersey fam and go to the city. Then I'll be home home for about a week, I know, really short, but I can't help it. I'll be home for Christmas but I need to be back in Africa by New Years because I'm spending it on a beach in Zanzibar, Tanzania. I know I should spend New Years with home friends, but I don't think I'll ever get the chance again to spend it there with friends again! Anyways, if you will be home for the holidays please let me know because the short time that I'll be home is already filling up. I'm SO excited to see everyone in just a couple of short months!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH I can't wait!!! And i know your visit home is short and you'll wanna be with your family but maybe I can make steak again this year?

September 29, 2006 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home