In the Life of Allie Muehe...

Thoughts and actions as of February 19th, 2006 mostly regarding my Peace Corps assignment to Uganda. I am leaving for Boston for my staging event (orientation) on March 2, 2006 and leave for Uganda on March 5, 2006.

Monday, October 09, 2006

New Communication!

Hey Guys!
So before when I gave you the email address that goes to my phone for some reason it didn't work. But I have tried this one and it works. When you send an email to this address it becomes a text message on my cell phone here in Uganda! Unfortunately, I cannot text you back, but if you have minute and would like to share a bit of information about you and your life (because I would LOVE it) then please send it to this address:

256782244958@mtnconnect.co.ug

Thanks!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home