In the Life of Allie Muehe...

Thoughts and actions as of February 19th, 2006 mostly regarding my Peace Corps assignment to Uganda. I am leaving for Boston for my staging event (orientation) on March 2, 2006 and leave for Uganda on March 5, 2006.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Ha...just kidding

Riiiight, so I am back to my old number here (011-256-782244958) because the new phone carrier turned out to have no nearby tower, hence no network, in my village. Although it seems as though I should have known this beforehand, the people in my community had strongly suggested that since I was not happy with my old carrier that I should switch. So, I went to Jinja and bought a new number (same phone, but different number) and once I got back to my village I had almost no network. Anyways...more info to come.
PS I forgot, my cat, Carrera ran away or was eaten or stolen or something, either way she is gone. I am very upset but her sister, Tina, whom I gave to my counterpart was given to me but she's just not MY cat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 05, 2007 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home