In the Life of Allie Muehe...

Thoughts and actions as of February 19th, 2006 mostly regarding my Peace Corps assignment to Uganda. I am leaving for Boston for my staging event (orientation) on March 2, 2006 and leave for Uganda on March 5, 2006.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

THANKS

Wow, already I have more than half the funding needed to complete my tree nursery project. I'm estatic. Also completely humbled and amazed at how generous people are. Although I don't have access to the list of donors, I do know that many people have given support to my project whom I don't know or I don't know well and this proves how great these people are. At this rate I will be able to start my project very soon, just in time for the rainy season! Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you to all the people who have given support to my project, with money or encouragement. If you would like to donate and find my project has been fully funded, there are others that are completed by other Peace Corps volunteers, just scroll to the Uganda projects. Again, all of you are wonderful people and I hope I will return to thank you in person soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home