In the Life of Allie Muehe...

Thoughts and actions as of February 19th, 2006 mostly regarding my Peace Corps assignment to Uganda. I am leaving for Boston for my staging event (orientation) on March 2, 2006 and leave for Uganda on March 5, 2006.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Please help me and one of my primary schools!

Well... I really hate to do this, but it has to be done.

I have written a grant for one of my best and favorite primary schools in my zone to develop a tree nursery. Unfortunately, the year I joined Peace Corps was the last year the traditional sources of grant funding agreed to support agriculture or environmental projects in order to increase the number of HIV/AIDS projects (which is an equally important issue in Uganda). On the Peace Corps Website there is a description of the project and an opportunity to give support by donation. I would really appreciate any and all support given. Thanks!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home