In the Life of Allie Muehe...

Thoughts and actions as of February 19th, 2006 mostly regarding my Peace Corps assignment to Uganda. I am leaving for Boston for my staging event (orientation) on March 2, 2006 and leave for Uganda on March 5, 2006.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Starting Photos... first some animals

Ok, so I finally stopped being lazy and looked at the icon of a photo to know how to upload photos to my blog. Maybe this will make me post more blog entries...

A few months ago I talked about my goat giving birth, and here is a photo of me holding the two babies. Notice how they can't hold their heads up... poor things )-: Anyways, it was fun for a little while to try and be Dr. Dolittle. In the background is my primary school and I'm standing on the field (yes, it's a hill) that I tried to coach soccer on.
To continue with the animal stories.... These are my two cats. The one on the left was my original cat (her name is Ferrari) who ran away for a month so she's smaller than her sister on the right. The sister belonged to Tessa until the past few weeks because she thinks her athsma attacks are because of the cat (her name is Mwenya-to smile in Lugand). They are adorable and I love them. The only bad thing is that they play in my sitting room and wreck everything and get everything dirty...ah well, it's ok, it's what I get for wanting a pet.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home