In the Life of Allie Muehe...

Thoughts and actions as of February 19th, 2006 mostly regarding my Peace Corps assignment to Uganda. I am leaving for Boston for my staging event (orientation) on March 2, 2006 and leave for Uganda on March 5, 2006.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

THANKS!

Hey Guys! First I want to say thanks so much to a bunch of people who sent me stuff, it was better than Christmas! I hope I didn’t seem to needy or anything when I gave out my address and everything, seriously, I didn’t mean for everyone to send me things. But it totally made my day, week, month! Kelley, Joy, Mark, Mike, Candi, and Pat, you guys are amazing. I will write you back, slowly but surely! So expect to see something in the mail in a good month or two, because the Ugandan postal system is stupendous. (-:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, i know i'm amazing...ill take a baby elephant if you can send one.

July 31, 2006 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home