In the Life of Allie Muehe...

Thoughts and actions as of February 19th, 2006 mostly regarding my Peace Corps assignment to Uganda. I am leaving for Boston for my staging event (orientation) on March 2, 2006 and leave for Uganda on March 5, 2006.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Mike Hartwell is AWESOME

I know he will hate this shout-out, but I just wanted to publicly thank Mike because he is the first person to send me anything other than my mom and it was the the best and nicest thing EVER. It was a note and a book and candy, simple and sweet and it came right as my giardia set in and it meant so much. I read the book in two days while lying in bed and his words of home, etc. was so great to hear. Anyways, I have 2 minutes on the internet left and I don't want to say everyone has to send me a book, but just the letter itself was SO great because I'm missing all of my friends so much.

Thanks again Mike!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Mikey!!! He's the man!!!

On another note...Aliie I recieved your BDAY letter just 2 days after the 29th, yeah!!! Good timing. YOu have no idea what that meant to me, thank you. I'll wb soon...we'll see about that trip, I'm up for it, just don't know about the wallet!! haha

May 03, 2006 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home