In the Life of Allie Muehe...

Thoughts and actions as of February 19th, 2006 mostly regarding my Peace Corps assignment to Uganda. I am leaving for Boston for my staging event (orientation) on March 2, 2006 and leave for Uganda on March 5, 2006.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I'm leaving tomorrow for staging!!!

Hey! Tomorrow I leave for Boston to begin staging. Yes, I'm going crazy. I am still trying to tie up loose ends. I am starting to pack now, I know I know, a little late. But I have been gathering everything I think I need for a week now. Unfortunately I cannot professionally weigh my suitcases to make sure I am under the 80 lbs limit. Anyways, I have to and get ready.

Oh, and PS I had a SUPER fun weekend in Boston seeing Rick, Ericka, and my cousin Barrett.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Mrs. Muehe for the update!

Allie - have the best experience of your life, you're going to be great! Love you!!!
LEAH :)

March 09, 2006 8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March 10, 2006 5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

March 10, 2006 5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner - med school has been crazy and I barely have time to breathe anymore. I actually went to NYC this weekend with my family, and met up w/Joy and Evie! It was a nice little break, for sure. I hope you have a wonderful time in Uganda - be safe, and I can't wait to hear about your adventures. Take care buddy.

March 12, 2006 7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allie you're the bravest and most courageous girl i know! I'm very happy to have been part of your life. I miss you a lot and I wish i could tell you everyday.

March 13, 2006 10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Allison,
Hope you're healthy and happy and getting on well. Just wanted you to know that today we got official notice that Grandpa won the Ellis Island award. He is so proud of it and YOU!

Love

Grandpa&Pat

March 16, 2006 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home