In the Life of Allie Muehe...

Thoughts and actions as of February 19th, 2006 mostly regarding my Peace Corps assignment to Uganda. I am leaving for Boston for my staging event (orientation) on March 2, 2006 and leave for Uganda on March 5, 2006.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Less than a Week Away!

Hey there! So yes, I am leaving for Boston and my staging event in less than a week. Right now I am packing for a weekend trip to Boston to visit friends. I am also trying super hard to get everything accomplished before I leave... yea, not happening. But I am at least trying to get organized and in terms of packing I'm getting everything I want to bring with me into one room. There are so many loose ends to tie up before I leave! But I'm actually glad I have a lot of things to do because otherwise I would be worrying even more about going to such a different country/culture/lifestyle, etc. in a week. I'll admit, I'm already missing home and doing the whole, oh, I can't wait to see/do/watch/for that movie/show/event!... But then it hits me: oh... I won't be here... yeah. But I'm more worried about my mom, so please send her a little love in the next few weeks!

Anyways, I have to go pack and get ready to leave for the airport in 3 hours... haha, oh man.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Careful with your cargo to Uganda, you're also taking my heart with you. ^_~. Be safe out there. -Mark

March 01, 2006 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have lots of fun and do lots of good Allie!! we'll miss you!

March 01, 2006 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home